By now we all know that teeth are the first thing that people notice in us. So, we need to try our best to maintain its color. For this, we can take professional help. Teeth whitening is becoming popular among the young generation these days and especially among the people staying in the United Kingdom. Stains do not happen in a day. Stain can occur due to too many reasons like drinking too much tea or coffee, red wine, and so on. It also affects a person’s overall oral health. Hence there is professional help to remove this stain. Read this article to know more about professional help for teeth whitening.
People sometimes use different kinds of bleaching agents to remove the stain, this is something that is wrong and they may suffer from it later on. This teeth whitening treatment is a simple procedure but to get the best result one should consult with a dentist. Dentists use bleaches which help to break the stains into small pieces. This makes the color less concentrated, therefore it makes the teeth look brighter than before.
If you are staying in London and you want something for a long then come to Chatfield Dental Centre for Private teeth whitening in Battersea. We carefully monitor the area and apply painless treatment procedures. Though the procedure is a bit costly, at our clinics we give a good discount. If you compare the price rate with other dental clinics then you will find our price.
How will the professional teeth be whitening work?
- Step 1: Before the procedure starts the dentist lets the patient know his or her current shade of the teeth.
- Step 2: then the dentist first removes the plaque or any debris (if there is) from the surface
- Step 3: on the surface of the solution, he applies a whitening solution. This solution contains carbamide peroxide or hydrogen peroxide. In fact, many other whitening products are applied through the laser.
- Step 4: to get the best result the doctor allows the solution to sit on the teeth for more than 30 minutes along with the laser or the light.
- Step 5: This is the final step when the patient needs to rinse the teeth and then the dentist applies fluoride to reduce sensitivity.
Before a dentist starts with the teeth whitening procedure, he checks whether it will be fruitful or not. A dentist will never suggest an old person undergo this service whose teeth have already become transparent. There are many dental examinations that a patient needs to go through before any kind of cosmetic dentistry treatment. It is totally useless to try to whiten an unhealthy mouth. An unhealthy mouth will let the whitening solution penetrate into the gums or the teeth causing tooth sensitivity or terrible pain. It can also worsen the dental condition.
Benefits of this treatment are
- Basically, this treatment does not have any disadvantages. After an expensive treatment from a professional, your smile will look good.
- A brighter smile: this is the main reason why the young generation wants to go for this treatment. They really want a beautiful smile. Once the treatment gets over, they get bright instantly which is quite appealing.
- Better oral health: when a dentist removes the stains it automatically means that fewer cavities or any gum disinfection by plague. It also reduces bad breath.
- Enhancing the looks: a new beautiful smile will change the look of a person immediately. White teeth make a person look young, youthful, and lively. It reduces wrinkles from the face.
It is never possible to avoid staining our teeth at home completely. The best way to avoid teeth turning yellow is to constantly keep a check on oral hygiene. We all know that we should brush our teeth twice daily but the toothpaste should contain fluoride. After that flossing is really important. Many people make a mistake by brushing the teeth immediately after having a proper meal. It is important to wait at least 30 mins after having any kind of acidic food so that it does not damage the enamel.
Private teeth whitening brings together carbamide peroxide and hydrogen peroxide to tackle any kind of discolouring be it intrinsic and extrinsic. Whitening teeth by a professional dentist is completely safe and leaves teeth to look 4 to 6 shades lighter as in closer to white. A patient needs to visit the doctor’s chamber once for the treatment and then he suggests some gel and medicines which can be used at home for maintaining the color.
Professional teeth whitening only works best for natural teeth. If a patient wants to whiten his implants, crowns, and veneers he should consult the dentist. In this case, the dentist is the best person to take action. A dentist can suggest how to whiten the veneers. Most of the time veneers require replacement.
Many times, this treatment does not work for people whose teeth turn yellowish due to medication or any kind of tooth injury. Children may have stains on their teeth and this might be due to antibiotics like doxycycline and tetracycline. If a pregnant lady has too many steroids then the baby might get a stain on the teeth.
Tooth whitening treatment in this country is legal. Whereas if someone goes to a beautician for this treatment or any whitening kiosks then it will be considered as illegal. It is also illegal to supply any bleaching product to anyone apart from a certified dentist which containing more than 0.1% peroxide. These rules are made to protect the citizens. To stay on the safer side, it is always advisable to consult a dentist.